Losing weight seems to be a common problem for most men and women. While some women want to lose weight to fit into a new dress for a wedding, some men want to drop those extra pounds and build a body women would adore.
Weight loss, however, goes beyond aesthetics. Obesity is a rising problem in all countries of the world. It can be very deadly when it becomes a cause of high blood pressure, diabetes and certain types of cancers. So keeping the ‘better safe than sorry’ idea in our head, losing weight becomes highly important.
Are you struggling with numbers on the scale? If you are, read on to get to know some amazing weight loss tips which will not only speed up your calorie burn process, but also make it long-lasting, leaving you feeling fresh and healthier. HyperGH 14x
Know The Math
To burn one pound of fat, you have to create a calorie deficit of approximately 3500 calories. This means that if you plan on losing one pound per week, you must create a calorie deficit of 500 calories each day. This must be created by incorporating both – exercise and an appropriate diet, throughout your day. With this knowledge, you can do your math, depending on many pounds you wish to lose per week. It is recommended that you should not aim to lose more than 3 to 5 pounds each week for effective and healthy weight loss.
Skipping Breakfast Is Not An Option!
A protein-packed morning breakfast is something you simply cannot compromise on. This is because during the night your metabolism slows down, which can be fired up best with some eggs. An egg is a great source of protein, and according to research eating eggs in the morning, instead of cereals, oats or other grains, can leave you eating less for the rest of the day, while simultaneously burning more fat.
If, however, you cannot eat eggs, you can take any other high-protein food item instead.
Dos and Donts of Diet
- Throw away all junk food. It is as bad for your weight as it is good in taste!
- Go for non-fat dairy products for daily use.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. They contain fiber, which can keep you feeling full for long, with the added benefit that they are low in calories.
- Do not skip meals. Eat at regular intervals to keep your metabolism functioning at its best.
- For quick results, ban sodas and sugary drinks from your diet. Also, avoid drinking fresh juices; eat the fruit instead. Replace these drinks with tea and coffee (preferably black) and green tea.
- Minimize chicken and beef; go for fish instead.
- Potatoes are not favored by those trying to lose weight. However, this should not be the case. Boiled potatoes and sweet potatoes are actually excellent foods which contain properties that promote weight loss and overall health of the body.
- Instead of munching on potato chips, eat nuts. Although they are high in calories, they contain the perfect combination of good fats, protein and fiber.
- Add more spices and chili while cooking. They promote weight loss.
- Replace your cooking oil with coconut oil.
- White bread is a big no! It is very high in calories, and not filling enough. According to a study, eating two slices of white bread increase the risk of weight gain by 40%.
- Do not go on any professional diets. These diets are hard to maintain over a period of time because of their rigidity, which can adversely affect your motivation. Also, such diets are not really helpful in the long run. Once you go back to eating normally again, you will most likely gain some weight back again.
So, what should you do?
Just eat healthy and follow the above points. What will then happen is, you will not be deprived of any food item and, gradually, healthy eating will become your lifestyle! What could be better than that!
Stay Active and Exercise Regularly
Exercise is bad for your health – said no one ever!
Staying active is essential not only for losing weight, but also for staying healthy and fit, even when you are old. Here are some tips that can come in handy:
- Depending on how many pounds you want to lose per week, you must engage in moderate to high intensity cardio. Half an hour stands as the bare minimum.
- While watching tv, stand and still jog in your place as much as you can.
- Take the stairs..ditch the elevator.
- Instead of working out continuously for an hour, break it down to two 30-minute intervals or three 20-minute intervals.
- .don’t lie down. Stand..don’t sit.
Make Water Your Best Friend
Several studies have proven that increasing your intake of water helps burn more calories. So drink up to 10-12 glasses a day and you will be surprised how much work water can do for you.
Use the Slim Weight Patch
The Slim Weight Patch is one of the best items you can use to speed up your weight loss, while making it long-lasting at the same time. It boosts the metabolism of the user which aids in the calorie burning process, and keeps you energized throughout the day so that you can exercise and stay active.
Another advantage that the Slim weight patch has is that it’s a patch! It isn’t a pill that you may forget to take after dinner.
Using the Slim weight patch,you can lose up to 2-4 pounds every week. Users of this product have given very satisfying remarks, so this is definitely something to think about.
Whether your target is to lose 5 pounds or 15, the weight loss journey isn’t easy for anyone. But..this does not mean you cannot do it! You can, and you will. Just keep your eye on the goal, let your willpower work in full force, and stay positive. With the right attitude, there is no amount of weight you can’t lose.